- 12/1/2015 - Patrick Ching's Tips On Painting The Hawaiian Sky
Most people walk through the world not noticing the subtle changes in the sky, but hang around nature artist Patrick Ching he'll show you the Hawaiian sky from a whole new view!
- 12/1/2015 - Patrick Ching Receives Environmental Education Award From Hawaii Audubon Society
I proud to share with you a recent award I was honored with.
- 12/2/2015 - Hawaii Art Patrick Ching November 2015 New Hawaii Art Images
Watch video/narration on Patrick Ching's latest Hawaii art releases.
- 12/2/2015 - Honu And Hina: A Story Of Coexistence Selected 2015 Ka Palapala Po okela Winner
The Ka Palapala Po'okela Awards recognize excellence in Hawai'i book publishing and honor those who have created Hawaii's best books during the previous year.
- 12/3/2015 - Exciting New Changes With Patrick's Art Workshops/Classes - Effective 1/1/2016
Due to popular demand/requests:
- Length of class going up from 4 to 5 hours.
- Size of canvas going up tp from 8x12 to 9x12”
- After December Workshop Prices going up from $200 to $250
- 12/5/2015 - Hawaii Art - Kai Ocean Art Show Video by Patrick Ching - Waikiki - Summer 2015
Featured artwork from Hawaii Artist Patrick Ching 3rd Annual KAI Waikiki Ocean Art Show. Painting live in the main lobby of the Moana Surfrider Resort.
- 12/5/2015 - Online Christmas and Holiday Hawaii Art Sale 2015 Begins!
View Patrick Ching's Christmas and Holiday Hawaiian art sale
- 12/5/2015 - Patrick Ching's Hawaii Art Newsletter - HOLIDAY 2015
Great Hawaii art news, events, images, awards, photos and much more...
- 12/5/2015 - Patrick Ching at Aikahi School Arts And Music Fundraiser Festival (Kailua, Hi) - Friday, 12/11/2015 - 3pm - 8pm
Get autographed art and books and bid on an original painting done live by Patrick Ching.
- 12/30/2015 - Bird of Paradise - NEW RELEASE
Inspiration: Amazing colors of this tropical beauty. No two are the same. The Bird of Paradise plant was introduced to Hawaii as an ornamental plant. It can be seen regularly in yards and landscapes throughout the islands.
- 12/30/2015 - Ginger Bouquet - NEW RELEASE
Inspiration: A splash of ginger flowers show many colors within the bouquet. Though this variety is buttery gold in color, reflections and shadows make it look like a rainbow. Inspired by a photo from Teri Waros.
- 12/30/2015 - Guava Majiro - NEW RELEASE
Inspiration: A favorite tropical fruit, the guava is a native to Central America. It grows well in Hawaii and is cherished by people and animals like this Japanese white-eye bird called “Majiro”. Inspired by a photo by Hob Osterlund.
- 12/30/2015 - Honu Beach - NEW RELEASE
Inspiration: A Honu or Green Sea Turtle hauls up to sun itself on a beach in tropical Hawaii. If they continue to have protection, these animals may be seen nesting in places that they have not nested in for hundreds of years.
- 12/30/2015 - I’iwi Lehua - NEW RELEASE
Inspiration: The scarlet colored ‘I‘iwi sips from the Lehua blossoms that share its bright red color. As the blossoms go upward, they seem to turn into a bird and fly...
- 12/30/2015 - Jacaranda Hill - NEW RELEASE
Inspiration: The unmistakable sight of the lavender-colored Jacaranda trees appear in the spring, sprinkled along the upland hills of Hawaii. This tree is known from the Kula district on the island of Maui.
- 12/30/2015 - Plumerialoha - NEW RELEASE
Inspiration: This beautiful tropical flower has a fragrant smell that makes it a favorite for use in flower lei. Many varieties of plumeria can be found in Hawaii. Several varieties and colors can even be grafted to grow out of the same tree.
- 12/30/2015 - Rooster Rainbow - NEW RELEASE
Inspiration: The famous Kauai Rooster (Hawaiian Jungle Fowl) poses in front of Waimea Canyon with a brilliant Hawaiian waterfall and rainbow in the distance. The Hawaiian name for the Jungle Fowl is Moa. The rooster may be called Moa Kane.
- 12/30/2015 - Seal Beach - NEW RELEASE
Inspiration: Mom and pup Hawaiian Monk Seals grow together for several weeks. Mom shows pup how to fish and what to watch out for. As time goes on, the pup will be left to fend for itself and hopefully grow into adulthood and perpetuate this critically endangered species that only exists in Hawaii.
- 12/30/2015 - Waikoko Palms - NEW RELEASE
Inspiration: One of the most beautiful stand of coconut palms. The peaceful lagoon glimmers with aqua blues and greens that sooth me. In the foreground are the Pohuehue beach morning glory flowers.
- 12/30/2015 - Waterfall Cliffs - NEW RELEASE
Inspiration: I remember days when we were younger. We used to watch the waterfalls all day long. Down the Ko’olau hills they ran like horses. Turning back to clouds as their hooves met the earth.
- 12/31/2015 - 11 New Hawaii Art Images By Hawaiian Artist Patrick Ching - December 2015
View 11 of Patrick Ching's latest Hawaii art releases.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook