- 3/1/2019 - Kai Ocean Art Show 2019 - Hanalei, Kauai - By Hawaii Nature Artist Patrick Ching (February 26th, 2019 to March 9th, 2019)
This is a "Progressive" Art Show Auction developed by Patrick Ching. This year he will create new paintings from Feb 26, 2019 to March 9, 2019. The event has raised thousands of dollars for the Kilauea Point Natural history Association which is a wildlife education organization located at the Kilauea Lighthouse on Kauai.
- 3/1/2019 - Honu ‘Ea Hanalei - Hawaii Fine Art by Patrick Ching
NEW RELEASE - Inspiration: The ‘Ea is the name of the Hawaiian Hawksbill Sea Turtle. It is sometimes called Honu ‘Ea although Honu is actually the name of the more abundant Green Sea turtle. The ‘Ea is a rare species with a bill shaped like a hawk’s beak that it uses for foraging. Its main food source are sponges which are actually animals as compared to Algae (plants) that are the main food source of the Honu. The ‘Ea are rarely seen in Kauai waters and this one was painted on a surfboard shaped and painted by the artist.
- 3/1/2019 - Oil Painting Workshop and Castaway Party-Waimanalo Beach House, March 16, 2019
Special event (workshop and artist castaway party) Look at life through the eyes of an artist with Art Classes by Hawaii Artist Patrick Ching.
- 3/1/2019 - Surfboard Painting Workshop-Waimanalo, Oahu, March 31, 2019
Make a beautify custom surfboard! Look at life through the eyes of an artist with Art Classes by Hawaii Artist Patrick Ching.
- 3/26/2019 - Art Frog Party - Waimanalo, Oahu, April 6, 2019
Paint the ART Frog and be on TV as Patrick introduces ART Frog on the Painting In Paradise Show. What Will You Make Your ART Frog Do? Includes 11x14" Canvas, All Paints and Supplies. Patrick will draw your Art Frog doing what you want so you can paint it. For Kids of Any Age.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?